Friday, October 2, 2009

October..the month kids get to eat candy!!

If you are a child,like my sweet niece Maggie,she knows what's ahead. The very last day of the month people give you bunches of candy and you are allowed to eat goodies galore. Hopefully, all respective parents will go through the candy methodically to pick out the candy they want to eat, I mean to insure it's safe to eat! I hope Maggie's "trick or treat" night is record breaking! Angie...save a snickers bar for me;-)

To my family, please get your passports. Chuck and I are applying for ours and I strongly urge you all to apply for your passport. The day you want to travel abroad you could be faced with NOT having the U.S. passport. The days are long gone when you could just run down to the post office and get a passport or walk across the border to Canada or Mexico. This is my Public Service Announcement for the month. Oh, and get your flu shot!

t

No comments:

Post a Comment