Not a hurricane in sight. Appears a great week ahead!
Chuck would say this photo is the story of his life...wait, he DID say that as soon as he viewed the photo. His exact words were, "see Ali, that's how I live everyday". I stated my philosophy loud and clear, "Stop whining". I don't want to hear that and neither does Ali:-) We had a great time at a dear friend's wedding. It was so much fun. The DJ was really good and the girls could dance. Vicki's Dance Studio did represent. How can a person not feel festive when the DJ is playing tunes like Brickhouse, Footloose, Boogie Shoes to name a few. When time for traditional bridal bouquet throw Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies" was tune sounded by the DJ. A good time was had by all along with tears flowing, only tears of joy. Congrats to the couple.
The blog title"a little worried" should maybe read " concerned". I mentioned to Chuck I was planning a vacation and I needed the time frame he could take off work. He says,"let me worry about those plans". Not a phrase I ever like hearing, from anyone. I know what those words from Chuck mean, he's planning a surprise trip. That's a good thing, but I need to know when and for how long. That's all I need to know. Not where, but when/how long, that's my concern. He's a great gift-giver. I've mentioned that before, but I just need a clue on these travel gifts. I never know what's going to happen. It will be a surprise. Photos to come(i think). Girls if you know anything, you're obligated to inform me. Think about the giddiness of his gift-giving excitement or the wrath of my being left in the dark too long? Your call. He's in Dallas, you can tell me;)
Last week we were preparing for a hurricane and rain. This week, who knows? Have a great week blogsters and kick up your heels if you attend a wedding!
t'lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment