Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovin' Louisiana Summers

  July 1 found me in the cool mountains of New Mexico. Great fun ,frolic, family and too much food. We flew home on July 5, landing in Alexandria around 10:30 pm. I didn't want the car to pick me up. I wanted to walk to the car luggage in tow. The humidity felt like a welcome kiss. Everytime I depart and return to AEX I appreciate the Alexandria airport: stylish and convenient.



 This week brought me back home and back to work. Chuck will be in New Orleans for the last week of July. I'm planning a trip to the Big Easy for a few days too. I never tire of the "city of New Orleans". So much beauty, history, culture, and again too much food. Record setting heat temps and 100+ percent humidity not a problem for me. It would feel odd if it were any different. As soon as I step out on the Jackson Square I am amazed at the beauty of the city. If you look for ugly you will see it there but I never look at the city in that manner. I always see the city as beautiful in everything..heat, humidity, and hurricanes. There's a story on every corner. Drewsy and I want to hear them all.


t'lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment