After being on the road for various appointments and visiting I am home. Back at work and hoping for a quiet weekend. Made it to Tamara and Mark's home on Monday. I love the H.E.B. in Sugarland. A nice visit with them both. Tamara and I dined "al fresco" at Cafe'Express in the Sugarland Market area. A very nice evening to sit outside with good company and good food. Then headed off to medical center and was out of town without event by noon. Met up with Nana G.J. on the way home for another lunch outing at a quaint place,"Rao's".Once again, great company and a very nice, oh so chic lunch with my sister. We caught up,swapping items to spread around with the girls, then headed home.I was so happy to see a few Texas Bluebonnets popping up on Hwy.59! I made great time getting home driving the speed limit.We had hoped to make a day trip tomorrow to B.Rouge, but someones on call this weekend and it's not me. So, next week, we will take various items of need to B.Rouge.
FYI, a small request/notice of a family practice office employee, please be nice to the people that answer the phone, if you can understand some w/language-accent barrier. It will get you so much further in medical/insurance assistance you need. Oh, and get the name of the person you talk to...hey, they always ask, "who did you speak to?".
In a few weeks we will travel to Galveston/Moody Gardens to "spread the wealth" to the hurricane Ike battered town. Looking forward to seeing the area since such devastation.
Azaleas,bridal wreath,dogwoods trees are popping blooms everywhere, and that makes me very happy.
Have a wonderful weekend. t
No comments:
Post a Comment