It's been several months since I've talked to myself via the blogsphere so why is today different? Hhhmm, the sun is shining and it's a seemingly perfect weather day here in Central Louisiana and that's enough to make anyone sing, dance, write, ....or just peck on the keyboard for a few minutes.
I'll update my blog with thoughts of spring and summer happenings. The flowers are so pretty this time of year! The herb bed has already started to produce fresh smell of oregano, sweet basil, and pineapple sage. The 4 snow storms and record low freeze temps indicated nothing would sprout from the ground green, except poison ivy. With that in mind I chose to attack the poison ivy early and plan to stay on task, we'll see how that works out in the months ahead.
Graduation and wedding time of year. Ali will graduate from Rad.Tech in May. She will be what I will call a "scanartist". The machine might be repsonsible for taking the picture, but she will be the artist behind the image:-) I have at least 4 weddings before the end of July. Heading to beautiful Natchitoches for 2 of the weddings. How could a wedding not be beautiful in Natchitoches one of my favorite towns. I am also looking forward to a beautiful wedding at the Cathedral downtown in June. The Cathedral is beautiful and in addition a beautiful bride, it's a win/win. Bridal showers are the most fun. To hear the mumblings of many of us with stained dishcloths, towels, and old cookware make me smile. I attended a bridal shower yesterday...setup..an Acadian style home on the lake with a wrap around porch, a scent of sweet olive in the air, and a Mimosa. Life is good in Louisiana.
Who Dat!!! I could not end my post without noting for the record Superbowl champions the New Orleans Saints, Who Dat!! Looking forward to this season. Thanksgiving Day this year: Saints vs Cowboys. Yes, Life is good in Louisiana!! Geaux Saints!!
Until next time, teresaWhoDat!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment