Saturday, July 10, 2010

July'10..Midpoint..WHO DAT!

It's the halfway point of summer 2010 so I'm making an attempt to gather my thoughts for a summer report. Road trips give the most colorful life stories. Short or long, let's take a road trip, I'm ready. Let me list a few trips so far this summer. The "elder 4" took a "culture cruise" through S.East Texas Cajun Country. It started and ended with great food, throw an alligator farm taping a reality show and well, you've got a pretty good story. Chuck and I ventured to Katy to spend July 4th weekend with Tamara and discovered another world they call FIESTA: More than a Grocery store! I certainly enjoyed window shopping all the goodies of a full bodied grocery, it's just too much for words..and oh, so many choices. A very good weekend. I have a few more trips in the story vault..so much to tell...delayed gratification is my catch phrase of summer stories..wait and see!
Now, let's fast forward a little. It's almost time for the Superbowl Champion New Orleans Saints to get back in the game! Who Dat! Can't wait for the season to begin. Thanksgiving Day has the Saints opening up a can of "kindness" on those Dallas Cowboys. Don't wanna hear they are America's Team. I'll agree the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are America's Cheerleaders:-)Love those DCC girls. Back to the game. It will be turkey time around the TV tube as we gather to give Who Dat thanks this November. Wear your team shirt of choice and we'll take a holiday photo. Let it be noted, I value one's loyalty to chosen team and end it there..Who Dat Gonna Beat Dem Saints Who Dat!!


Ending my post now..I'm so excited for our Saints. Geaux Saints!!
Look for me on road. I'll be waving as I pass on by,  
love,love,love, teresaWhoDatlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment